Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disneyland surprise

When we woke the kids up at 5:30 on Friday morning and told them that we needed to hurry and get dressed and head out so that we could get to Disneyland that evening before it closed, they were shocked and extatic for this fun surprise. In fact Zach didn't even believe us for a while. We were all so excited to spend the Fall break together as a family at one of our favorite places, DISNEYLAND!!!!




































































































7 comments:

Brooke and BJ said...

So CUTE! Can't wait for February!!

Sarah said...

how fun! i didn't know that they decorated it for halloween-- it looks so neat!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures Steph! You guys look like you had a Great time!
I love Disneyland don't you?!:)

Suzette Bradford said...

Hey Brandon and Steph! Lucky you guys going to Disneyland! Abbie would love the ears Zach is wearing. We just started a blog so I'll send you an invitation. Maybe now we'll keep in better touch!

Amber said...

F.U.N! I can't wait to go in Feb!!!

Flake Family said...

Don't you just love that place! The parade is my favorite part...I never get sick of it. Yeah for Zach turning 8...but crazy. Time flys. I really miss you. Come visit. We have never done our girls trip plans. Grab Tiff, Amber and Shelley or any other of our great friends and come on down. The weather is really nice now and you would love it. Or just come with your family. Which ever. My kids would love to play with your kids. love you

Graham Fam said...

It's so awesome I love Disneyland. How fun is that.