Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eat your heart out Mrs. Bridge from 8th grade home ec.

One of my earliest failures in life was in my 8th grade Home Economics class. Yes I failed sewing. A BIG FAT "F"!!! But I now feel as though I have been vindicated. Eat your heart out Mrs. Bridge.

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and Easter skirts for my girls has been my first project.

If I can just brag for a minute, I think I did a pretty good job for my first sewing project since Home Ec.
I do have to give props to my cutest friend Maggie who helped me through this project every step of the way. Thank you babe. I love ya and can't wait for our next project together. My girls look so adorable and we owe it all to you.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh i am SO impressed! a sewing machine is on my list... was it maggie spencer who helped you? she is so cute, she made me the cutest little quilt for max. your girls look adorable, way to go steph!!

Betsy said...

The skirts are darling!

maggie said...

I just love you Steph and I'm glad the skirts turned out so well. Your girls look darling! I can't wait til we get together again.

Best of the Batemans... said...

They turned out darling!!! I DO luv the fabrics!