This year was another successful Halloween. The kids loved their costumes and they all had such a fun, busy day and night. Zach was Annikan Skywalker, Emma was a U of U cheerleader (which caused some controversy within our neighborhood due to the large amount of BYU fans we have surrounding us) and Lynnie was Tinkerbell.
Afer the daytime festivites we headed over to Aunt Rachels for some dinner and a little bit of trick-or-treating. Thanks for the party Rach.
Look at all of these cute trick-or-treaters.
Even mom and dad decided to have some fun this year and dress up for an adult Halloween party that some neighbors had. Brandon is Jack Skellington & I am Sally (characters from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas in case you were wondering). Thanks for the party Chase & Amber.



4 comments:
SO cute! your kids' costumes are adorable and you and brandon looked awesome at the party! very creative!
You guys looked so good, I would have given you best couple for sure!
I wish I could have been there!! You guys looked amazing. I knew right who you were! So much fun. Emma really loved her costume...so cute!
You guys all look awesome dressed up in your costumes. So dang cute.
Post a Comment