Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zachary's baptism day


After staying up too late celebrating Halloween, we woke up the next morning to an exciting and very special day. Zachary was baptised on November 1, 2008.

We are so proud of the person you have become Zach. We love you very much!

You wouldn't have known it from the beautiful blessing Brandon gave Zach during his confirmation, but Brandon woke up very ill on this morning. Thanks for being the best dad ever babe.












We told Zach that if he'd smile for the camera we'd let him take one with these crazy glasses on. Always a jokester.

Thanks to all of our family and friends who were able to help us celebrate this beautiful day with Zach.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

what a special day, congrats zach!

Amber said...

What a beautiful family and Zack, what a handsome little man you are! Congratulations boy!

Amber said...

I know I just spelled his name wrong, really, I cannot spell!

Suzette Bradford said...

Zach, you are such a great kid and a good example to your parents and sisters. You and your dad look so handsome in that photo, and your grandpa looks pretty handsome too!

Flake Family said...

Yeah!!! I love that Brandon was able to do it. Your family is amazing and so beautiful. Can you come dress us for our family photos?? Congrats Zach!!!! love you guys!

Graham Fam said...

Is he really eight? My niece was baptized that same day. That is so cute. Your family is so adorable!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW he can NOT be eight already! I still remember coming to visit you when he came home frm the hospital!! he is darling!

your family is BEAUTIFUL! I don't think you or Bags have aged ONE BIT, what is your secret???

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and giving me your blog address! I LOVE blogging, it is the BEST way to keep in touch with friends!!