Tuesday, March 24, 2009
11 Years
Today is me and Brandon's 11th Anniversary. Exactly 11 years ago on this day and at this time I was just newly married to an incredible man. I still remember the day like it was yesterday. We were married at the White Chapel that is this little tiny church across the street from the capital. My Colors were yellow, silver and white. I had 4 brides maids and Brandon had 4 grooms men. We were married at 11 am and I still remember the first thing Brandon said to me once I reached him at the alter, "nice hair". After the ceremony and pictures we went to Brandon's grandma's house for a delightful ham dinner. After that Brandon and I went to our apartment to pack for our honeymoon and "relax" for a few minutes before our reception. Our reception was that evening at the Joseph Smith Memorial building in one of the rooms on the 9th floor. It was an adult formal dinner. So everybody arrived at the same time and we were all served a delicious meal afterwhich we had lots of fun dancing and hanging out with our friends and family. Then Brandon and I left and went to stay in the Lake Powell room at the Anniversary Inn. The next morning we caught a plane to San Francisco where we spent the rest of the week in a beautiful hotel and exploring the beautiful city . I remember many other specific details about our incredible wedding day however they are probably a little personal to be put on a blog. I want my husband to know how much I love him and that I cannot imagine going even a day without him. Babe, you make me want to be a better and stronger person just so that I can be worthy of being your wife. I love you baby!!! Happy Anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
11 years already? I still remember your wedding and your reception dinner, and the dancing afterwards. it is crazy how fast time goes. I hope you two go and do something FUN and realize where life has taken you the last 11 years.
I am laughing how you said you went to your apartment to "relax" after the wedding to the reception!! ha ha!
one more thing, I will email you the full details on our litte baby soon.
aw, you guys are such a cute couple. i love getting a glimpse of your memories... we need to hang out!
You are so cute! It's so fun to read about these kind of fun memories...thanks for sharing!
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys! You are such great friends and mean so much to us!
What! no picture?? and I would really like the more detail....J/K! Really, Congratulations! I loved reading your memories. Now have Brandon put his on there, that would be really cool to have both.
Post a Comment