Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlynn

Last Saturday Lynnie turned 3!!! I can't believe my baby is this big! It seems like yesterday we were driving home from the hospital and she screamed the entire 45 minute drive even at just 2 days old. But the second we got home and I picked her up out of the car seat she stopped crying. At that very moment I knew we had our hands full. She is still very stubborn and knows exactly what she wants, and won't stop 'til she gets it. Despite her stubborness though she is the funniest, smartest cutest little girl ever. You have been a blessing to our family Lynnie. No one can make our little family laugh like you can. We love you my sweet angel!
(Birthday party pictures coming soon.)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so stinkin cute! I cant believe she is three. It seems like I just got an email from you announcing she was born! she is a true beauty! you are going to have to lock those girls up when they get older!!! hope you did something fun for her 3rd birthday!! Time is really going WAY too fast isnt it???

we need to get together soon.

Amber said...

Wow, you have really been blogging girl! So fun to see all of your pictures! Sorry to hear Emma is sick! We need to hang soon!!!

tracie said...

she is beautiful. They grow up too fast.

Sarah said...

i can't believe our babies turn 3 this year! claire is just a few months (okay 4) behind her, and it is crazy!! she is a beauty!!