Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taking one for the team!!! I guess???

Zach has been playing "boy pitch" baseball this year and has now been baptised by fire. At his game last week he got up to bat and the pitcher pitched a hard, fast ball right to his face. It knocked out Zach's permanent front tooth and the baby tooth next to it. Although this picture is pretty clean, there was more blood then I've ever seen and it was quite tramatic. Luckily an endodontist was willing to meet us at his office on a Friday night at 5:30 pm to help us save the tooth. He now has braces on his front top teeth to help keep that tooth in while the ligaments regrow around it. Now it's just a waiting game to see if he will need a root canal or a crown on. My question is do I really want my baby playing this game???

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'm so sorry Zack:( Hang in there buddy! You too Steph.