So, lately Ashlynn's favorite thing to say is "What the heck" to everything. I will ask her to go and clean her room or pick up her toys in the family room and she will reply with her hands on her hips "What the heck are you talking about, mom!?!". So cute now, not in a few years! Anyway, lately I've been using her phrase in my own life. Zach gets the same tooth knocked out for a second time, what the heck. We get three inches of snow at our house just last Monday, what the heck. And the biggest one is that just as Brandon and I have made a final decision that the three kids we have is a perfect family for us and that he needs to take drastic measures to ensure that we are done having children, we find out that we are pregnant. While we were taken off guard and are using Ashlynn's famous phrase "what the heck", we are very excited to meet and welcome our new baby the first part of January.
WHAT THE HECK!!!!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
sounds like someone else had a bigger plan for you and that you are supposed to have one more! congrats that is SOO exciting!!! When are you due in Jan? maybe it will come before the new year so you can claim it on your taxes! lol
congrats again. Teresa is coming this summer we should all get together for a GNO. It would be fun to catch up!
I believe in divine intervention. Somneone else had a better plan.
We are so excited-love these little Bagley's running around.
I am so excited for you and your little family. I know what happened the first time zack's tooth was knocked out but what happened the second time? I just love ya and can't wait to get together again for some sewing.
STEPH! congrats! what the heck! ahahaa good thing you make the cutest kids!
Congratulations! We're so excited for your whole family. This is awesome!
Yea. the news is out. So excited for you.
Yea, Steph! We are so excited for you and your kids are so adorable this one will be too. I hope you are feeling okay and surviving the first trimester yucks. Congratulations!
Delicious! Another cute little Bagley! We are so excited for you! We sure do miss your family.
NO WAY!!!! i'm SOOOOO excited for you, YAY for another beautiful Bagley child! hope you're feeling well!!
Post a Comment