I know, I know it's been months since the last time I blogged and my only excuse is the baby BOY, yes boy for those of you who haven't heard, that has been giving me a run for my money already. While he seems to be growing healthy so far, this pregnancy has made his mom nothing but sick, sick, sick!!! I did try to do some fun things with the kids this summer but most of the break for me was spent on the couch feeling not only very ill, but also very guilty for not doing more things with the kids. Which brings me back to blogging... even the smallest tasks like staring at a computer screen or even texting somebody would make me extra sick and send me to bed with a migraine. Now that I'm a good 24 weeks along I am feeling a little bit better, still not great, but well enough to blog at least for a few minutes.
Just to mention a few highlights of our summer... we started the break off with a relaxing trip to St. George and Zions National Park. So Fun!!! We spent many days at the pool, saw a few movies, and one of the high points of the summer was going to Stadium of Fire and seeing CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! Me and the girls love her and even though Zach and Brandon won't fully admit it they like her too. She was soooooo good. I hope everybody else had a great summer. I know it's always very sad for me when my kids leave me and go back to school. Especially as they are getting older now they are like my little buddies. Now I'm just back to being a loser with no friends.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better. You silly girl... you are not without friends, I love ya! Keep your Wednesdays open for sewing. I can't wait to get back into it.
glad you're feeling better!! i feel like a loser with no friends too, and i haven't been cooped up with morning sickness to blame it on! do we need to re-instate our bunco group? i swear i never hang out with anyone anymore...
Post a Comment