Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Boo-thday Zach!


On October 15th Zach turned 10. I can't believe I just typed that. Me having a 10 year old must be some kind of wierd dream I'm in. Just like a week ago he was born, I'm certain. Whether I like it or not, it's true. His birthday morning started out with homemade waffles made by mom, he then had a few friends come with us to Cornbelly's corn maze, and he ended the day by choosing to get KFC for dinner. He was quite the spoiled child, but deserved every ounce of it.
I chose this picture of him to post because his smile tells so much about him. He LOVES to laugh, LOVES to play jokes on everyone and anyone. For a child who used to be so quiet and kept to himself, he sure has come out of his shell and become the class clown. Man, I love this kid. Happy Birthday Bubs!

No comments: