Ok, ok here it is. I've had a few people ask me for this recipe. It really is delightful. I can't think of anything better then curling up in a warm blanket with your family, on a chilly fall night, with this dessert in hand. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Dessert
Crust:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 egg
1 cube butter (softened)
Empty the contents of the cake mix in a bowl, reserve 1 cup for topping. Cream the egg and butter with the remaining cake mix. Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
Filling:
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
2 eggs
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
Mix all ingredients together and pour over the crust.
Topping:
1 cup reserved cake mix
1/4 cup butter (softened)
2 T sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
Cut ingredients with a pastry knife until crumbly and pea sized. Sprinkle on top of filling. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Serve warm or chilled with a dollop of whipped cream.
HAPPY FALL!!!



2 comments:
Thanks Steph! I've been dying to make this, you are awesome to share:)
Love ya!
Thanks Steph! I was thinking of calling you for this the other day! Miss u girl!
Post a Comment