Saturday, December 20, 2008

Food, Food, Food...


This year our family and the Livingstons (our close friends who also happen to be our neighbors) decided that due to the economy and how many people are struggling it would be fun to put a spin on neighbor gifts. So we put a flier on all of the doors in our neighborhood and asked that in lieu of neighbor gifts people bring food to us to donate to the food bank.



What a huge success!!!! Thanks to everybody who donated.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm SO glad you guys did this, I think it was a much better use of money that really helped people, than neighbor gifts!!! I left my donation in Shellee's garage... I just realized that I never told her that I did, but I put it by some other food so I'm sure you guys got it! :)

Amber said...

Thank you for doing this!!! Loved it! Hope your Christmas was great!