Just a few days before Christmas we were visited by the "real" Santa. It was an unsuspecting Sunday afternoon when our doorbell rang. All three of the kids ran to answer the door and were dumbfounded when Santa was on our doorstep. What a great way to start off Christmas week. Thanks Debbie.
It has been our Christmas tradition to give eachother a tree ornament on Christmas Eve. Here the kids are modeling there new jammies the elves left them and showing off the ornaments.
There was no shortage of snow this Christmas in Cedar Hills. Usually we get shafted on the snow storms here compared to Salt Lake, but not this year. I think we have a bullseye on us this year. I LOVE white Christmas's!!!
The holidays just aren't the same without that one crazy relative. We love you Aunt Christina. Ha, Ha, Ha!!!




2 comments:
Oh My...Ashlynn is so big!! I could not believe my eyes. Looks like you had a really nice Christmas. I still need to post Christmas, I am behind.
Cute pictures. I can't believe how much snow you got. It looks pretty, but I'm still glad not to live in it. The last two weeks here have been in the low 80's, I'm not meaning to brag, I actually would like a little winter being that it is winter.
Post a Comment