On Saturday Zachary got to go to his very first Scout day camp. I was lucky enough to get to go because they were short a leader. It was a blast and I was able to take pictures to document this fun event.

It all started with the opening flag ceremony.

It was SO amazing to see this little flag being raised by these little boys and to have it be surrounded by the gorgeous trees and mountains. It truly took my breath away!

The rest of the day was full of tons of activities like: sling shot...

Catching frogs...

wood shop...(which was quite frustrating for both the boys and leaders)

archery...

and B.B. guns.
Other then some rain the day was perfect. The best part for Zach was when he got to buy his very first pocket knife at the little "trading post" store. So fun!!!
2 comments:
looks like so much fun, it kindof makes me want to have a boy!! :) Zachary is SOO grown up!
I can't wait for camp for my boys...This is Tracie by the way. I know it sayes cousins and I don;t know how to change it.
Post a Comment